ZO Antifouling Paint
- Excellent general purpose antifouling paint
- Features Zinc Omadine® and ePaint’s patented photoactive technology to prevent settling and attachment of hard shell-type organisms
- Extremely effective antifouling protection
- Recommended for all recreational and commercial vessels; work boats, crew boats, fishing boats, police and fire boats
- Suitable for fresh and salt water
- Prevents grass, slime, algae and bacteria
- Safe for aluminum boats, motor brackets, trim tabs and running gear
ePaint ZO coating technology was developed, uses materials from, and is proudly manufactured in the USA. Please contact ePaint.com at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on ePaint ZO or other ePaint products.
- Available in bright colors and & true white – does not discolor like competitors’ white paints
- Hybrid finish incorporates benefits of both hard and ablative type paints – no old paint build up
- Unlimited coat to launch time, paint in the fall before winter storage
- Okay to haul boats in and out
- Coverage rate: 310 ft2/gal; 78-80 ft2/qt
- Available colors: White, Gray, Black, Green, Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Signal Yellow and Safety Orange
- Packaging: Quart, Gallon, Five Gallon
- Thinner: ePaint EP-13 thinner
- Application: Traditional methods – roll (1/4” nap or foam), brush, or spray (HVLP)
- Finish: Eggshell-like finish
- Recommended number of coats: 2 or 3 full coats with 2 extra coats at the waterline and leading edges.
- Safe for all hull types
- Dark colors are not recommended for high fouling environments. Chose white or gray for these conditions.
For complete application procedures and requirements see the Tech Data Sheet tab.