EP-2000 Antifouling Paint
- EP-2000 is a copper-free, water based antifouling paint.
- Paint cures to a hard mar-resistant surface which can be wet sanded to a mirror like finish if desired.
- EP-2000 provides the fastest, cleanest, and whitest bottom you’ll find anywhere.
- Practical Sailor magazine has consistently given EP-2000 an Excellent rating in Florida waters, claiming that EP-2000 is the only copper-free paint to ever last 24 months in Florida waters.
- While EP-2000 is not compatible over existing antifouling coatings, it can be re-applied over EP-2000 once the change is made.
ePaint EP-2000 coating technology was developed, uses materials from, and is proudly manufactured in the USA. Please contact ePaint.com at email@example.com for more information on ePaint EP-2000 or other ePaint products.
- Excellent antifouling performance
- Well-suited for all boat types in salt or fresh water
- Hard finish making it perfect for racers or trailering
- Copper and organotin free
- Hauling and re-launching does not adversely impact performance
- Long lasting protection
- Easy clean up with soap and water
- VOC compliant in all states
Coverage rate 210 ft2 /gal
Available in White, Gray, Black, Green, Blue, Dark Blue, Red, Signal Yellow and Safety Orange
Packaging: Quart, Gallon, Five Gallon
Thinner: Bottled water
Application: Traditional methods – roll (1/4” nap or foam), brush, or spray (HVLP)
Finish: Low Gloss
Recommended number of coats: 2 or 3 full coats with 2 extra coats at the waterline and leading edges.
Safe for all hull types
For complete application procedures and requirements see the Tech Data Sheet tab.